- Maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales
- Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts, managerial, and departmental executives for a comprehensive client service, achieving targets, and maximum productivity
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets
- Solicit and serve transients as well as business groups and their meetings
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize selling opportunities whenever plausible
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of property’s’ unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies
- Formulate corporate offer letters, yearly contracts, and any other required business correspondence · Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition as a result of direct sales, solicitation, telephone , and / or direct mail
- Should be holding preferably a degree in sales & marketing.
- Minimum two years post graduate work experience in a similar position.
- Good computer skills and a perfect command of English.